Many of us are curious which jobs will be lost due to Artificial Intelligence. It is said that it will most likely be the jobs that involve repetitive tasks or decision-making based on easily quantifiable data.
Some examples of jobs that may be at risk of being displaced by AI include:
- Data entry and data processing jobs
- Customer service and telemarketing jobs
- Transportation and logistics jobs (such as truck driving)
- Manufacturing jobs
- Financial analysis and accounting jobs
- Retail jobs (such as cashiers)
- Administrative and secretarial jobs
- Some jobs in healthcare (such as radiology)
It’s worth noting that the impact of AI on job loss will likely vary depending on the industry and region. Additionally, some jobs may be partially automated, rather than fully replaced by AI, which could lead to changes in the responsibilities or skill sets required for those jobs.