PADUCAH, KY – Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church was architecturally influenced by the italian Renaissance located on the corner of Broadway and 6th in historic downtown Paducah, KY.
St Francis Church was dedicated on May 13, 1900. The original construction cost was $35,000. The Church Pastor at that time was Fr. H. W. Jansen.
St Francis de Sales Catholic Church
116 S 6th St, Paducah, KY 42001