The 1909 International Shoe Company building was rebuilt by PARIC Construction into a 142-room boutique hotel called The Last Hotel in the heart of the Historic Garment District on Washington Ave. in Downtown St. Louis.
The old ten-story 160,000 sq. ft. building was originally designed by Union Station architect Theodore C. Link. Period originals are still intact including the terrazzo floors, exposed brick walls, and barrel ceilings. The Last Kitchen + Bar located on the rooftop is known for its beautiful view of downtown’s Garment District and its tasty pre-Prohibition style whiskey and handcrafted cocktails.