DOWNTOWN TAMPA, FL – AUG 23: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park consists of numerous fountains built into the concrete adjacent to Tampa’s Riverwalk along the Hillsborough River in Downtown Tampa, FL.
People are allowed to walk in the fountains to cool off but there are some rules engraved in the concrete for your safety.
1. No Food, Drink, Glass Or Animals In Fountain Or On Fountain Deck.
2. Bathing Load: 128 Persons.
3. Fountain Hours: Dawn to Dusk.
4. Shower Before Entering.
5. Do Not Swallow The Fountain Water, It Is Re-circulated.
6. Do Not Use Fountain If You Are Ill With Diarrhea.
7. Do Wear Swim Diapers If Not Toilet Trained.
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park | 600 N Ashley Dr | Tampa, FL 33602 | (813) 274-8615 |Operations (813) 274-8677 | Event Inquiries (813) 274-3307