PADUCAH, KY – Finkel’s Fair Store opened in 1918 as was one of the biggest retail stores for its time located at the corner of Kentucky Ave. and Marine Way in downtown Paducah, KY.
The store closed in 1990 and was a house of God for the Free Spirit Biker Church until they outgrew the building and moved across town to Puryear Drive.
Read a wonderfully written article about the store’s history by someone that knows this store first hand at deralpaulk.wordpress.com
Finkels Fair Store
200 Kentucky Ave